Saturday, March 28, 2009

Wow, it's been a long week. Sorry for the delay of info. We went to Medford on Thursday and met with the radiologist. Josh starts treatment on Monday. It will only be five treatments. Praise Jesus! So we'll go over on Monday and come home Friday. We'll be staying in Medford, within walking distance to the hospital. So we'll be able to walk/wheel over for treatment providing it's not raining. That will make it easier for Josh not having to transfer in and out of the car. On Wednesday we meet with the oncologist to discuss chemo. The boys are going with us to Medford. Andrew will probably stay with Josh's parents part of the time. They are also going over for the week. (I think). Josh has been feeling pretty tough. Good days and bad. Gets tired real quick.

Funny,
We bought a new T.V. for "Josh's" room while in Medford. That night the boys stayed with Shelly, the next day when she brought them home Andrew was sleeping so she laid him on the couch. He woke, happy (unusual) talking, playing... walks into the other room headed for the potty and stops dead his tracks. "MOM I didn't want THAT T.V. I wanted you to get me a PINK one not black!" And he went on. Nothing else. That was it. But he wanted to make sure I knew he wanted a pink T.V. He didn't even know we were going to get a t.v. All I could think of was hello kitty. Shhhh don't tell him. I lied and told him they don't make pink T.V.s.
Another. Last night he went to bed in his bed, but at some point I awoke to him getting into my bed. Anyway. About 5am I had gotten up to help Josh. (Not Joshuah, he has been sleeping if not all most of the nigh) When I went back to bed Andrew sat strait up and said "mom, I have your phone." which he did, (that's my alarm) then he laid back down asked me to go find his flashlight so he could "put it on the ceiling". "Andrew go to sleep!" Oooookkkkkkkkkk Mom! :) It was cute. That boy can make me soooo very angry but even at 5am he can make me laugh!

No comments: