Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Not much changed today. Josh is feeling pretty good considering. He sat up on the side of the bed. Progress. Still hope we'll be headed home come Thursday or Friday. However it's bittersweet because next week Josh has an appt up here and going home just to turn around to come back is difficult. The traveling is really hard on Josh. There is talk about more radiation. It looks as though it helped in the areas on his face but a CT will be done to verify. Not sure what is going to happen. At one point Josh said he really isn't wanting to do more radiation because it made him so sick last time. It's about the quality of life not the quantity I think. Our God is big and continues to carry us through day after day. We give him praise and glory for the time that we do have. I am thankful our lives are in his hands and that I don't have control over it.

No comments: