Monday, March 23, 2009

I am sitting here with Joshuah on my lap, Andrew in the tub and Josh calm and sleeping. For now. About an hour ago I was screaming because two of the guys were pooping and the other screaming...won't tell you who was doing what, cause right now any one of them could be doing either! Oh the joys of being human. I am still so happy to be home and to have my kids home with me. Jennifer brought them home last night. She stayed for today and went home this evening. I am so blessed to have her. Jen is such a big help when she is here. We are so much alike it's like having two of me. Which I always need!

Josh has had a rough day. Not feeling that great. Lots of pain and overall discomfort. It looks like we are going to Medford on Thursday for a consultation with the radiologist, get all the details about the next sequence of radiation. We really are not excited about it. Depending on how many treatments it is going to take we will probably be staying in Medford. Not sure yet how it's all going to work out. My point, I don't want to be away from home anymore. But we gotta do what we gotta do. On the first I believe, we meet with an oncologist over in Medford to discuss chemo options. We are still waiting to hear back from the Boston trial. Not sure how chemo is all going to come together either. Through all of Josh's discomforts and troubles, today he led and old friend to Christ. She will turn 90 this year. There are reasons we have trials in our life. There are reasons we are going through what we are. Every now and then something like this happens and we see one of those reasons. We are very thankful for what we DO have and are thankful for each day that God gives us together, to be with our children and be a witness of God's grace and love. All honor and glory to be given to God!

No comments: