"Mom, wheres my happy birthday cake?" That was Andrew's response to me after I told him happy birthday today. It was cute. Made me feel bad, but cute. I told him I am going to make him a cake when we got home...a pink one. :) He was satisfied with that and decided that Josh's left over red jello custard dessert was his happy birthday cake. He is a character. I probably shouldn't tell this but on our way up to Portland yesterday we were between stops and Andrew says "MOMMY! my poop is coming out." That's his new thing, wait till it's happening to tell me. Anyway...so what else can I do besides pull over on the side of I-5 and he took care of business...no kidding less then 10mins down the road again "MOMMY! this time with tears, "MY POOP IS COMING OUT!" Then... silence. Oh man Andrew...really? Finally we got to a potty. I didn't realize the mess went through his pants, I had only brought in extra undies. "Mom where's my pants" well Andrew they are in the car I'll get them in a min. He wouldn't walk out to the car so here I am Joshuah in his car seat in one hand and Andrew in his sweatshirt, undies and his tennis shoes in the other hand. Wish I had a camera. Thanks to the nice lady who offered to carry Joshuah to the car. I was laughing the whole time. I love the mind of a 3yo. ANYWAY!
Josh is doing a little bit better today. Still very uncomfortable but better. He sat on the side of the bed again today and got in his wheelchair for a few hours. Progress! Very tired though. He had an x-ray and a EKG done today. His side/chest/rib pain hasn't gone away yet and now it's on the other side. Of course we haven't heard what the results are yet. Surprise. Providing on how Josh is doing tomorrow and on to Thursday he may be released. Talking about Providence rehab center in Portland or Medford maybe rehab in Klamath, but I am thinking not. Rehab at Providence consist of about 3hrs of rehab a day and two weeks there. Rehab in Klamath is 1hr a day and about four weeks. But it's up to Josh so we'll know more tomorrow on what he wants to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment