Day one,
My appt went well this morning. Had an ultrasound, Joshuah is getting big, more fat on his bones. Weighing about 2lb 12oz measuring at 28wks 5days instead of 28wks. So that made my day! After the appt we went to the mall for lunch one last time and then arrived back to the hospital for admission. Now at 6:00 all of the paperwork and monitoring and question have all been complete. Monitored baby's heart for awhile and realized just how active he really is! Silly boy
Dr. Katz said we'd do another ultrasound in a wk or two same with an echo. The high risk baby dr will be in tomorrow and we can then also tour NICU. No bed rest yet, but I also won't be leaving the facilities. That also means no going anywhere for Thanksgiving. "it defeats the purpose" true but disappointing. Better safe then sorry I know.
I am amazed how fast time has gone as I've said before. I thank you all for the thoughts, prayers and support. Hope your all doing well. Stay in touch. Email me for all the hospital info. I defiantly up for visitors. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I wish I could visit you!! I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers in the meantime :)
Post a Comment