Day 5 already! It's feels like I've been here for a month already. Mr. Joshuah is very wiggly. Everyday when the nurse puts the monitor on to check heart rate and check contractions he is hard to find, then we get him on and then he goes away. He thinks he's smart now. Just wait a few more weeks...he won't have much room to move, don't know how he does now but hey.
I've been feeling okay. Tired, some small contractions. Nothing to worry about. Met with the Cardiologist again today. She and my other doc agreed that another MRI of my aorta would be good. So I just got back from doing that. We were almost done and then I started feelin bad...head ache, bad lower back pain, cramping, and it was HOT in there. Plus baby was jumping around a lot and then just stopped which made me nervous. So we stopped for today and if there is not enough info for the doc then we'll do more tomorrow. The nurse just came in and said there was enough done and so I don't have to go back in tomorrow. (Good news)
We should know better tomorrow when exactly we're going to deliver. Dr. Katz said he'd get it scheduled tomorrow and let us know. We're probably looking at the 4th of December providing everything goes smooth until then.
Josh and Andrew went home on Saturday. It's been lonely with out them. But it sounds like Andrew is happy to be there. Back in his own bed....lucky boy :) It was cute, Josh called me yesterday on their way to church and I was talking to Andrew he said "I woked up, comb my hair, got toofbrush and told daddy no" I guess he didn't want to do things the way daddy wanted to. He is to use to mommy taking up time in the bathroom and not being done as fast as daddy. Guess he wanted to take his time. :) I love that boy! They will be back to visit on Wednesday and then home again on Friday. Pray for a safe trip and clear roads for the boys.
Will keep ya updated through out the week. Take care and keep prayin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment