1wk 3days (I am only counting whole days)
Everything is still going pretty smooth. When I had my ultrasound on the 6th when I first got here baby was around 2lbs 12oz. I had another US last Thursday...two weeks later and he is around 3lbs 9oz. 12oz in two weeks. I hope he will gain that much or more over the next two weeks...that would put him around 4 1/2lbs. Hooray! It is hard to tell exactly what he weighs when we really CAN'T weigh him! :)
I am still ready to go home. I've been trying to do a lot of walking. From one end of the hospital to the other is a 1/4 mile. I know when it's time to sit when all my lower abd muscles start yelling at me. :) I have still not had a moment of boredom. Which IS good. If I were strapped to my bed that would be a different story. The food is getting boring however. I am learning that if there is something I want just to write it on my menu and if they have it they'll bring it. I have been fortunate to have some home cooked meals lately. Even some good take out is better then low carb, low fat, less protein hospital food. I guess it's really not thaaaaatttt bad just boring. The cookies are good. :)
Hope everyone is doing well and has a wonderful turkey day!
Have fun shopping on Friday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hello from New Jersey! We are watching your sight closely. Want you to know we are all praying for you, Your family and the baby! May God show you His amazing miracles! May you feel Him showering you with His comfort and strength. We love you!
The Wilson Family
Post a Comment