Monday, October 19, 2009

I always start out by apologizing for not blogging sooner. The truth is that I just don't want to. I want to keep everyone updated but by the time I actually get a chance to sit and update I just don't feel like doing so. So I've decided that I am going to make a point to at least post a monthly blog. Probably around the 20th of each month. So feel fortunate if I post more then that :)

SO! Josh has been home for the hospital for a lil more then 2 wks now. I started him on his next round of chemo a week early, because he was feeling so horrible. He started to feel better quick. He is on a med for BP and HR. Both doing great! He started getting accupuncture last week. I've been buggin him about it for months and well I guess he just gave in. It helped with some back pain he was having. He went again today and had Greg work on energy and calming. Hopefully he'll start sleeping better. Since is appt last week, on Wednesday we've been out EVERY day since then. I did a flu clinic at work on Thursday, on my feet all day. Come home and Josh says "so are you ready to go grocery shopping?" How can I tell him NO
I started this post about week ago.

11/1/09 Now today I WILL finish.... I hope. :)
First I want to say thank you to all of you who attended our fundraise Friday night. It was a huge success. Around 3,500 was raised. Such a blessing!!!
Josh has had a lot of good but recently some bad days. We went to Eugene last week for a couple days and while we were there on Thursday he started feeling nauseated and his BP was lower then usual. Since then he's been really tired, sick to his stomach, achy all over.... so he's been in bed trying to recoup. We are going to try and get in to his doctor tomorrow to figure out what the heck is going on with his BP.

Andrew dressed up as a duck for his party at school on Friday. Had a GREAT time. Last night he was Batman and went to the harvest party at the church in Keno with papa, grandma and Jessie. He came home with his face painted and totally zonked out! Papa layed him in his bed and when I went to bed and hour or so later he was still in the same position, on his back, frog legs and his arms out to his side. If I hand't been so tired I would have taken a picture. Joshy stayed home with us and we tried to have a quiet evening. ha ha.

11/2/09 Okay third times a charm right? My power cord to my computer has failed me. Thankfully Roy and Shelly have let me borrow theirs (we have the same laptop). My new cord should be here by Friday.
Josh started this morning off with multiple issues but all resolved when we started talking about going to ER because he can't get in to his doc till Friday. No really he started to feel a little better as the day went on. He got into his chair around 530 and now at 900 he is back in bed. He is REALLY sore from laying in bed for the last three days. Josh has a CT tomorrow AM. Just a recheck on the tumors. When he saw his oncologist last week in Medford she said that his Tyroid is a little high. That is odd because the chemo should be causing his Thyroid to be low if anything. So she ran more tests and we are still awaiting the results. If it is indeed high then that would explain the increase heart rate and the not so restfull nights. We'll see.

Untill next time.... we're being carried.

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: