Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Oh :) I forgot to tell you ...
We are going to Medford tomorrow evening to be there for Radiation consult and treatment on Thursday. We'll be there all day and then home Friday morning. Josh is back on his chemo and isn't doing bad. His arm is healing REALLY quick such a blessing. He has used it a little bit but not too much. He isn't using his right arm very much in hopes of protecting it from breaking. The radiation oncologist is going to radiate both arms and the left femur. I BIG dose. Because it's limbs that are recieving the radiation he shouldn't have many side effects. Hooray!

I have been sick again for the last week. Started with a sore throat and then the cough started hours later. I've hacked all week. Thank goodness for Albuterol breating treatments! Finally went to the doc and everything.... x-ray, blood work, lungs all look/sound good. Finally I yesterday I started feeling like a human again. So good in fact I rearranged my living room....followed by a breathing treatment. :) Today a little better. Now the boys both have a runny nose and Andrew is coughing. Poor guys! Josh praise Jesus has not gotten this yukcy bug.
Andrew is having a great time at school. This morning he told me that he just needed to take a BIG rest before he could goto school. And last week he told me he was sick and couldn't go. HUH we still have 13years to go! Once he gets there he is fine. After I took him this morning I came home and told Josh that we are very blessed with a 3yo who gets to school gives his mom a hug and I can say see ya in a while and he's like ok buy mom. Instead of the little boy who is begging his mom to take him home crying not to leave him. I am lucky I am not that mom. I'd be like ok honey we'll go home. :) Have a very blessed day!

No comments: