Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Well I went to the doctor today. I have to stay down for the next 48hrs. If my head ache isn't going away by my next apt on Tuesday then we'll talk about the patch to repair the puncture site. It's a crazy thing. God's way of saying slow down and let go of being in control. I have an MRA scheduled for Friday. It will check the vessels better then an MRI. Josh is laying in his bed, I am laying next to him on the couch. Josh's mom and dad and are here helping with the house, and currently there is a care taker here who just started today. It's amazing how things change from day to day. I honestly didn't think that Josh and I both would be down. The boys are having another sleep over at auntie Sharla's. Joshuah is just starting to cut his first tooth. Is still a very happy boy. :) Andrew is crazy as ever doesn't know the difference between an inside and an outside voice. Silly boy. Josh once again is having tummy problems. Working on bowl care today. Crazy world we live in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment