No change with Josh much lately. He has been sleeping better and I think overall feeling better since we switched him to a raw vegan diet. It is crazy this vegan thing but I kinda like it. A LOT of preparation. There is ALWAYS something going on in the kitchen. Josh has been putting more and more weight on his legs. Doing more squat pivot instead of using the transfer board. The radiation he just got done with hasn't affected him like the last time. No real visible change yet in the tumors on his head.
On Friday I went to the ER again! My right hands went numb, went away then my vision in my right eye got blurry, that went away. Then I wasn't able to talk very well. Couldn't get my words out. So to he hospital. Surly that doc thought it was a stroke but the head CT, chest x-ray, neck CT and spinal tap all came back normal! Once again no bleeding on the brain. As far as we can tell anyway. So I was either to drudged to remember or I wasn't told, but I guess after you have a spinal tap you are suppose to be down for like 12 hours. Well I wasn't. Got home from the hospital 5:30 yesterday morning. Woke at about 9 with a worse head ache. Stayed down most of the day then was able to get up and move about and have some dinner. HA came back and my lower back has been really sore so I took some pain pills and went to bed. Thankfully Jennifer was here, I was able to get some rest, but when I got up this am I still had a bad HA the worst I've ever had. SOOOO back to the ER. I love IV pain meds. Instant gratification! The doc said I have a HA from the spinal tap. Gave me the meds and some fluids and sent me home to bed for a few days. Crazy I tell ya.
My dad and Marge, the girls, Jenn and Gregory and cousin Tamara and her hubby Andrew all came down for Easter. Uncle Erick and Aunt Sharla along with Josh' parents are all here. We celebrated Andrew's birthday last night. He finally got his pink superman cake. Actually it was pink cake with white frosting and big red A. It was cute. he had a great time.
Okay so my pain meds are finally starting to work so it's off to dream land I go. I'll try to get something more posted again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment