

I was holding Joshy up so he wouldn't roll off of the table. Ya'd think they would have cut me out.


Lovin the dirty fet. Ha ha.


Lead me to the cross where your loved poured out....That is the song that is playing on KLOVE right now. I love it. For all of you that still read our blog; Thank YOU for your prayers. I know I have not kept up very well with keeping everyone informed about what is going on. There hasn't been any big changes....
Last week we all went to the Josephine co. fair. Josh has been going every year since he was very little with his grandmother and didn't want to miss this year. So we went over on Wednesday. Saw Roy Clark...interesting man. Very talented and funny guy but he is getting there in age. :) We had a very nice time. For the first time since all of our crazy happenings we spent the night in a hotel. It was the first time Josh has slept in a "real" bed in 8mos. Needless to say he (we) didn't sleep that night. It was nice being able to roll over and he was there but it was just too uncomfortable for Josh. The hardest part was not have a trapeze bar above the bed for him to move himself around with. All in all we made it happen. Andrew stayed with us, he slept on the floor...started out by the T.V. in his sleeping bag and ended up over by the bathroom. It was cute. He asked if it was our new house. Huh, uh, huh huh...... or not. :)
On Thursday Josh had an appointment with his oncologist over there in Medford (that's why we spent the night). She wants him to stay on the Sutent for now. She said that it's still showing progress and until it stops he will keep taking it. I was pleased with that. Like I've said before, when he is on the chemo he feels "alive" feels good. He has been off of it for almost two weeks now. The time hasn't been great as far as pain and discomfort. We will be happy when Saturday (tomorrow) comes and he start his next round of the Sutent.
Andrew has been in Eugene all week. Spending time with Papa and Nana, Uncle Gregory and Auntie Jenn. And whoever else wants him :) He is making the rounds. Spoiled! I am jealous OK! He thinks he is Andrew Charles Buster... I wonder who put that idea into his head DAD! Or was it Uncle ROBB? It sounds like he is having a great time. He starts pre-school next week. He has been going all summer but now it's school time and not just play time. We are going to keep the same scheduled he has had. For now. There is a song that Josh and I made up for Andrew, it's starts off "have you seen the most beautiful boy in the world?" Every time Josh or I start to sing it Andrew smiles from ear to ear. He started singing "have you seen the most beautiful daddy in the world" It's kind of become they're song. It's oh so very sweet. Once I can video them singing I'll post it. But every time Andrew sees I have the camera he stops and says cheese and then just wants me to take pictures. He doesn't understand I am making a "movie" of him. Silly boy.
Mr Joshuah is going to be 9 months on the 5th. I can't believe how fast time goes. He is now holding his bottle on his own. Sitting up mostly by himself. That is until he tries to look at something that is to the side and then he falls over. He is now getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth. It is so close to crawling! Over this time his brother has been gone he has become very verbal. He has found his voice! So much fun watching him grow. He is starting to wave. We will wave at him and then very slowly he will look at us, look at his hand and move his wrist around. The parade wave. :)
I have been keeping busy. Surprise. Bet you weren't expecting that one were ya? I am still at the clinic Friday afternoon's and Saturday mornings. It's a nice lil break from home life. However it is the end of the summer and everyone is just realizing that kids need physicals for school so now we are cramming them in wherever possible. It's all good though. I have made the commitment to keep my Mary Kay business going. I really enjoy the whole MK business. Meeting new people, parties, girl time, making women feel good about themselves. The opportunity is so great. I can work when I want. Have as many or few classes I want to hold. No one to tell me I HAVE to be somewhere. And I can go as far up in the business as I want. My long term goal right now is to earn the use of my first Mary Kay car by my 4th MK anniversary in June. Fun stuff I tell ya.
Things change everyday. I am excited to see what God has in store for us. He is our comfort. He has healing in mind I am sure. We just don't know what he is waiting for. All in God's timing. Right? We are so blessed to have one another, to have our family together almost 9 months later. We have a roof over our heads and food in our tummy's. It's a lot more then what some people have. I wish every was as blessed as I am! All glory to him!


No comments:
Post a Comment